A bit of silverbeet inspiration to add to your winter dinner collection.
1/2 tsp cloves
2 Tsp cumin seeds
1 tsp coriander seeds
1/4 cinnamon stick
1. Lightly toast dry ingredients
1 Tsp lemon grass
1 tsp chilli paste or fresh chilli
5 garlic cloves
1 tsp fresh ginger
1 Tsp sesame seed oil
1 Tsp fish sauce
2 Tsp soy sauce
1 Tsp honey
2. Blend dry toasted ingredients with fresh ingredients, oil, honey, fish and soy sauce into a paste. This is your curry paste. (if you have red/yellow curry paste skip the first steps and use this).
1/2 leek diced
2 carrots diced
3. Heat a pan, add curry paste lightly sauté leek and carrots.
1 tin of coconut cream
1 packet of chopped tofu (or any other protein substitute - chicken/fish/pork)
4. Add coconut cream and tofu and simmer for 15 minutes.
5. Add sliverbeet to the top of the curry and place a lid over your pan, continue to simmer for 3 minutes.
6. Stir the silverbeet into the curry.
Serve with rice